Whether its feasibility, budget or the process, book a free registered architect consultation today to learn how to make your construction project a success.
We draw and design internal works to buildings. This includes protected and old buildings. Using our expertise in energy efficiency, we also provide designs for reduce energy usage.
As one of the larger towns in Yorkshire and Humber, Bradford has a strong industrial past, infrastructure and amenities. As a location for any home, office or shop space, you can ensure everything from the initial design through to planning permission and construction can run smoothly on your next project.
We manage all your plan and specification needs with our years of experience and knowledge of building.
Our architectural services include:
- Construction plans for builders and fabricators.
- Energy efficient design including Eco Houses, PassivHaus and NPPF 79/ 55 houses.
- Project feasibility reports, planning, tender service for builders and construction.
- House extensions, house refurbishments and house dormers.
- Brownfield and greenbelt land applications.
- The submission and management of planning applications.
- Grade 1, 2* and 2 listed building works, including churches and historical buildings.
- Roof extensions, dormers and attic conversions.
- Shopfront and retail and office design including change of use applications.
If there are questions you have about construction, how the time line of your project works or anything else. We do provide for free advice in a no commitments consultation. See below for more.
Be in the know when it comes to your project, book a free consultation today.