Book a free, no commitments consultation today and have your questions regarding your project answered.
The village of Longfield is ideally located close to London while still within the countryside. This makes it fantastic location for new house, an office space or shop, enjoying some of the best countryside in Kent.
We provide architects plans and services from the initial design through to planning permission and construction. We manage everything so that you can have confidence in your projects success.
Our architectural services include:
- Greenbelt, brownfield and agricultural land applications.
- Grade 1 2* and 2 Listed building applications including churches and historical buildings.
- New build houses, house extensions and house refurbishments.
- Building regulations drawings for builders and fabricators.
- Architects plans, feasibility, planning, tender and construction management.
- Submission and Management of planning applications and construction contracts on-site.
- Energy efficient design including PassivHaus, Eco Houses, NPPF 79 and 55 Houses and nZeb.
We only take on projects when we can ensure quality, speed and budget management within the design. If you are unsure of whether your project is feasible or don't know where to start with construction, feel free to book a free consultation below.
We offer free meetings for you to ask all of your questions, use the form to get your free advice.
This web page was started with Mobirise themes