Straun is a small village in Perthshire in Scotland. It is 8 km west of Blair Atholl. It is near the confluence of the River Garry and the Errochty Water.
Architectural services offered at Sean Payne Arch Design Ltd include:
- Interior and refurbishment design for residential and office spaces.
- House extensions, new houses and management of planning permission.
- Energy efficient design including EnerFit and PassivHaus.
- Educational and school building design.
- Technical construction design and construction management.
- NPPF 55 and listed building design including churches and oast houses.
We have 10 years experience consulting with the council over planning applications. Let us help you realize your project by winning planning permission in Meopham.
Construction can be difficult to manage on your own, managing a builder and ensuring the highest quality work while maintaining cost and deadline requires experience and knowledge. At Sean Payne Arch Design Ltd, we have experience in monitoring construction, acting as a building contract administrator and managing site valuations.